THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Graduation Weekend

I can't explain how much it meant to have my family here to celebrate this weekend with me. It was so amazing spending time with them and seeing everyone! Thank you again for coming! And thank you to Mikes family for the wishes and for coming to the events you could, it meant so much to me! Thank you for all of the thoughtful cards, gifts, letters, and most of all love and support.

Here are a few pictures of the weeks events. (I have now come to realize our camera sucks ducks so sorry about the blurry/dark photos). We spent so much time laughing, having good conversation, eating good food, playing games, and spending quality time together. It was sad to see the weekend come to a close; I feel like we created stronger friendships with each other and for that I am so grateful everyone could make it. (And yes Stace, you were missed :). I am so excited to see everyone and create more memories at Christmas. I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Future plans: Mike and I pack up and relocate to WA in TWO WEEKS—crazy!! We are excited and overwhelmed at the same time. We hope to make Washington our home and fall in love with it there. If any of you are traveling through the Northwest give us a call, we'd love to see you!

Again, thanks for such a fun week!!!

Oh and those that took pictures please send them to me :)

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

It was fun! I just posted all the pictures I took. Loves to you! And we miss you already.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Miss you so much! Cannot wait for all my hair accessories. And those cute belts we saw you must get started on those!!! Sure love you!