THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 21, 2008

Couple's First Briday Shower

Host: Deirdre Davis
Location: Suncrest Benji
15077 Winged Bluff Lane, Draper, UT 84020 US
When: Monday, December 22, 4:00PM
Phone: 210-878-5932

You are invited to celebrate Amanda and Mike's wedding. We will be hosting a Couple's First Bridal Shower. Come enjoy, and get to know each other's families and the bride before the big day.

I will be emailing everyone individually and assigning you a Couple's First Theme and details to help in your gift buying.

Those coming, their evite responses and wishes:
Deirdre Davis (The Organizer)
I cannot wait for this miraculous celebration! I love you guys.

kimberschaub (11/24)
It will be fun!

robin.d.barber (11/21)
I will be there with my girls, looking forward to it.

natasha (11/21)
Congratulations!

sharryle (11/21)
Absotutly...lutly I'll be there!!!

jmnielsen2002 (11/21)
Can not wait to meet this boy who won your heart!

rachelmoncur (11/21)

shayla.barber (11/21)

lmnt05 (11/21)

mindijo65 (11/21)

jenn3of7 (11/22)
Looking forward to seeing you. I will be coming with bells on.

ljjmoncur (+ 1 guest) (11/22)
My mother, Tonia Jensen and I will be there! Let me know when you have a number so we can plan the refreshments. Thanks, Lauri

tsjensen

alliemoncur

rsjensen

dsjensen

Maybe's
bpkeastman, Barb (11/24)
Depends on if I am working or not... but thank you for including me:)
cdwayment
mason.jacobs
shannonraehendrix


Those that cannot make it, with their wishes:
carrie-lowe will make it for the wedding

Leslie Marben (12/03)
I am sooo sorry Manda I can't come...We are having a family christmas party that night and normally I would just bail and come to your shower but it's at my club house :( I hope you have fun and I will see you at your wedding.

moncurca (12/03)

carrie (11/21)
So bummed we all can't jump in the car and drive to Utah!! But we would still love to send a gift from the Lowes and we'll be there for the wedding!! Thanks so much for the invite. Have a fabulous Celebration!!

jensensteve (11/21)
Have a great time.

denise.moncur (11/26)
Wish I could be there!

megan (11/23)
I am so sorry! I won't be able to be there. We will be out of town for the holidays. Thanks for the invite and have a great time!

0 comments: